Delta Animal Hospital offers a full range of veterinary services for your pets:
"We have been clients of Biles Animal Hospital for many years. The doctors and staff have always given the best of care to our animals and shown their concern for us as pet owners. Their friendship is invaluable to us."
- Terry and Paul Feltman
Spay or Neuter Your Pets!
Pet overpopulation is a real problem in the United States. As pet owners it is our responsibility to sterlize non-breeding dogs and cats.
Spaying and neutering is a safe, effective, inexpensive and permanent means of birth control. In addition to eliminating unwanted pregnancies, these procedures also offer several medical and behavioral advantages. Click here to learn more.
Call (251) 937-0112 to schedule your pet's appointment!
• Preventative Care - Annual physical exams, parasite control, dental hygiene,
immunizations, proper nutrition, and client education.
808 West 14th Street
Bay Minette, AL 36507
Phone: (251) 937-0112
• Electrocardiography - To help detect a vast array of heart diseases.
• Digital Radiology - Immediate analysis of x-rays. ~Board Certified Radiologists available for consult on difficult cases
• In-House Pharmacy - From monthly flea preventions to chemotherapy medications.
• In-House Laboratory - For parasite screening, cytology, bloodwork, etc.
• Dentistry - Routine teeth cleaning and polishing. We can also perform tooth extractions
and oral mass removals.
• Hospitalization - For sick animals in need of intense monitoring and treatment.
• Surgery - Multiple soft tisuue and orthopedic procedures. From routine spaying / neutering
to complicated fracture repair.
• Laser Therapy - helps treat many conditions including arthritis and post operative pain and inflammation.