- We're pleased to offer the following services at Delta Animal Hospital:
Please call for an appointment. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
- Preventative Care - Annual physical exams, parasite control, dental hygiene, immunizations, proper nutrition, and client education.
- Surgery - Multiple soft tisuue and orthopedic procedures. From routine spaying / neutering to complicated fracture repair.
- Hospitalization - For sick animals in need of intense monitoring and treatment.
- Dentistry - Routine teeth cleaning and polishing. We can also perform tooth extractions and oral mass removals.
- In-House Laboratory - For parasite screening, cytology, bloodwork, etc.
- In-house Pharmacy - From monthly preventions to chemotherapy medications.
- Digital Radiology - Immediate analysis of x-rays. ~Board Certified Radiologists available for consult on difficult case
- Electrocardiography - To help detect a vast array of heart diseases.
- Laser Therapy - Helps treat many conditions including arthritis and post operative pain and inflammation.
- Allergy Testing
- Home Again Microchipping
- Emergency Services
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.